Jia Ge joined the WAVE lab in Fall 2013 as a PhD candidate and received his PhD in 2017. He received his B.Eng. in Electronic Engineering from Shandong University and M.Eng. in Optical Engineering from Jinan University in China. His PhD thesis is “Dynamic and Wideband Microwave Photonic Signal Processing”.
Jia Ge is currently working as an Optical Engineer at Infinera.
Honors & Awards
- Chinese Government Award for Outstanding Self-Financed Students Abroad
- Dissertation Completion Award
- Brahm P. Verma Award for Academic and Leadership Excellence
- Innovative and Interdisciplinary Research Grant
- Outstanding Graduate Student Research Fellowship
- Excellent Student Leader Award
- First prize of C/C++ Programming Contest