BME Undergrad Researcher
Hi, my name is Megan Hively and I am a senior Biological Engineering major at UGA. I am currently working on literature research for neural algorithms for engineering applications for the Lightwave Neuromorphic Signal Processing project in the WAVE lab. I am looking forward to getting more lab experience and learning more about photonics through this experience. My research interests are in biomimicry and bio-inspired design. I am passionate about the environment and love to spend my free time in nature hiking or camping and traveling.
Community and Campus Involvement
- Member, Society of Women Engineers (SWE)
- Management Information Chair, Alpha Omicron Pi Sorority
- Member, UGA HEROs and UGA Ocean Initiative
- Volunteer, Youth soccer coach for recreational soccer at the Athens-Clarke County Leisure Service Department
- Volunteer, Athens Humane Society