Mei Yang joined the WAVE lab in Fall 2018. She received her Master degree from Jinan University, majoring in Optical Engineering, with Prof. Yunhan Luo. She got her bachelor degree on Applied Physics from Zhengzhou University in 2015. Her current research interest is on stretchable fiber optic sensors for soft robotics.
Honors & Awards
- Excellence in Mentorship in NanoBio REU Program, University of Georgia
- First Class Scholarship, Jinan University, Jinan University
- Excellent Student Scholarship, Zhengzhou University
- Advanced Individual of Social Service, Zhengzhou University
- Excellent Young Volunteers, Zhengzhou University