Qidi Liu joined the WAVE Lab in Fall 2017 as a PhD candidate. He received his Bachelor’s Degree in Communication Engineering from Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications and Master in Optics from Beihang University in China. His current research interest is on microwave photonics and neuromorphic photonics.
He is the recipient of the College of Engineering Excellence in Graduate Research Award.
Honors & Awards
- Excellence in Graduate Research Award, University of Georgia (2019)
- Graduate School Research Assistantship, University of Georgia (2017, 2018, 2019)
- Excellent Graduate of Academy, and Excellent Graduate Paper, Beihang University (2017)
- Top-level Fellowship, Beihang University (2015, 2016)
- Best Personality Award of the Challenge the Host, Beihang University (2015)
- Admission Scholarship of Excellent Graduate, Beihang University (2014)
- Excellent Graduate of Academy, Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications (2014)